My friend’s fourteen year old daughter is a savant at the “double-thumb” lightening fast texting on her iPhone. In reality, I think everyone her age is. I use to think I was pretty fast, but compared to her I am a “hunt-and-pecker” at best.
When it comes down to it, I am held back by pesky things like, grammar and editing. This is because I’m usually handling some type of business correspondence. So I try to reserve the major emails for when I am back at the office in front of my desktop. But, as life works, sometimes I can not. So invested I in the iClever, foldable bluetooth keyboard.
- Lightweight engineering marvel, folds up into a non-bulky compact which is great for travel mode, but still feels durable
- Bluetooth enabled, and easy to set up,
- Keyboard is very readable,
- Works with iPhone, Android device or tablet,
- Rechargeable battery that lasts for a solid business trip,
- Out of 143 reviews on Amazon 69% gave it a five star review.
- As expected, the keyboard is small, and may take some getting use to,
- Some users have had issues with the physical size of the keys being difficult to use, if you are true “hunt-and-peck” typist, you may get frustrated
- It does not come with a phone stand, which does come in handy when you are cramped typing on an airplane table.
Again this accessory is not meant to be used to write the next great american novel. It has taken some getting use to between transitioning to my desktop keyboard. Yet, it has helped get things done when needed. I don’t have to wait till I get to the office to write more lengthy emails, and that is worth it’s weight in gold.